Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring Make-Over

With spring in the air it was time to get the boys cleaned up for the warm weather. Dropped them off at the groomers at 9am and picked them up at 3:30pm. Long day. The wife drove by on the way to work and saw Hobbes up on the table. The lady was trying to blow dry his hair behind his ears and he was having none of it. Suffice to say, my man Hobbes is not a big fan of the doggy spa. Calvin I'm told loves it and all the attention. This is what it looked like when I came by to pick them up. Hair everywhere, all from my guys.I asked if they had been any trouble and this is what she said. "Calvin is never a problem, you can do pretty much anything you want to him and he couldn't care less. Hobbes is a true border collie, and her exact quote, "ask me no questions and I will tell you no lies". Yikes!Needless to say they were happy to get the hell out of there. And here they are, all clean and soft.
I give it a day....

No comments: