Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Trade Deadline Day

I work at a national sports TV station, and yesterday was the NHL Trade Deadline day (The last day to trade players from one team to to another for this season.) It is always a big day for my station and for Canadian sports fans. We were on the air live from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm covering this event, with reporters all across the country and in the States following every hockey team. I thought it would be cool to show you what its like to work on a day like this. Here are some pictures from the madness that was Trade Deadline day, enjoy.
This a look at the main studio. Notice there are to area's on the stage for the on-air talent to discuss back and forth, the days events.
The reverse angle view.This was the second studio.And this was the situation room.And this is my area where I work. Here are a couple of the guys I work with, "hard" at work.

No comments: