Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Dirty Dancing

As I mentioned yesterday, it was my wife's birthday. And part of her gift was two tickets to the play, Dirty Dancing. And if you're thinking wasn't there a movie with the same name that starred Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey, you would be right. This is a musical based on that movie. I didn't have the time of my life, but I really did enjoy the play. It was pretty much exactly like the movie as you remembered it, and all the music was from the 60's, which made it really enjoyable. Here are a couple of pictures from Pilar's birthday celebration.
Enjoying dinner before the show.The view from our seats.My one problem I had with the entire night was the amount of room we had in our seats. We were pretty much dead centre up on the balcony, and the view really good. But the actual seats were way to close together with very little leg room. I'm not that tall, and I had a hard time sitting there for two hours. Any taller and I would of had a problem.Having the time of our lives....In front of the Royal Alex

NOTE:Pilar came down with the flu the night these pictures were taken. Always the trooper, she opted for the night out, instead of bed, which I'm sure is what she is thinking about in all these pictures.

1 comment:

purple said...

I have to say Pilar does not looked thrilled to be there in ANY of these pictures. What's the deal?