Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Laid To Rest

Yesterday we buried my mom's ashes in her final resting place at Highland Memory Gardens out in Don Mills. It was a small ceremony attended by her family and close friends. I was worried that the weather would be horrible, as they were calling for freezing rain and snow, but none of that materialized. It was the perfect type of day to say goodbye to my mom.
I took some photos of the service to post here because my mom loved it when I would post stuff about our family events on my blog so that she could show all her friends. If any of her friends would like to visit her and pay their respect, please let me know and I will send you some directions on how to get there.
Goodbye mom, you may be gone but never forgotten, forever in out hearts.
Rest in peace.

No comments: