Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cancer Sucks

Well, what can I say?
I has certainly been a while, now hasn't it?
Long story short, my mom recently passed away after her long battle with cancer. Pretty much all my time from the beginning of September to mid November when she finally passed away was spent with my mom. It wasn't pretty at the end, but at least she was at home with her family by her side.
My family and I were humbled by the amazing turn out at her funeral. Its nice to know that she will not only be missed by her immediate family but also by all the many friends she made along the way.
Its been a tough couple of months, I'm not going to lie, but I'm glad my moms suffering is all over. I take faith in the fact that she is in a better place and she got their on her own terms.
Thank you to all my extended family and friends for the support and love you showed me and my family in our time of need. Its nice to know my mom will be dearly missed by not only us, but by her many friends as well.
Rest in peace mom.

No comments: