Thursday, October 1, 2009

Biking Update

Stats for September:
Distance Covered: 351 km
Total Distance: 1917 km
Average Speed: 26 km/hr
Best Time: 45:24 (August)

Wow, first day of October already. Never mind what happened to summer, what the hell happened to September?!
With the weather we've had the last week, it looks like this might be it for the road bike this season. Time to trade it in for the mountain bike until it gets too cold for that.
How did my road bike season go? Well to be honest, not anywhere close to where I thought I would be at this point in the year. But when I considered the summer I just had, I can honestly say it was not a bad year overall.
I could of gone a little further, and a little harder, but it was a busy summer, and I manged to get out on the bike pretty consistently. Sure there will always be room for improvement.
But, that's what next year is for...

No comments: