Sunday, July 12, 2009

Honda Indy: Day Two

My highlight of day 2 has got to be Dario Franchetti, today's pole sitter for the Honda Indy Toronto, telling me to "shut the hell up".
You see, Dario is married to Hollywood Star, Ashely Judd. Ashely comes to all his races, and was there yesterday when he won pole position. So when he was getting the award at the end of the day, I kept hassling him from the stands to kiss his wife so I could get a picture.
I guess I may of went just a little too far, as at one point he stops what he is doing, turns around, finds me in the stands, and says, "Hey dude. Give her a break already. Shut the fu*k up".
Sorry dude. I wasn't the one who married a Hollywood star.
Funny stuff.
Oh, and I did get Ashely to finally "wave" to us in the stands .... sort of.Now how hard was that.
More tomorrow...

No comments: