Sunday, March 22, 2009

An Open Invitation

My bike was all tuned and the weather conditions were right for the first ride of the season yesterday. And what I noticed right away was how out of shape I have become from sitting on my ass all winter long, how cold it really still is outside, and how good it feels to be outside and on my bike again. But I also know, just like the weather will improve, so will the riding. I've already got people interested in going for a ride. I'm sure the weekly early morning Saturday ride will be back and I'm hoping to get a little more mountain biking in this year, on some serious trails. As you can tell, I'm itching to start putting on the miles, so this is an open invitation to anyone interested in getting together for a ride sometime this season, drop me a line and we will make it happen. Until then, I'll see you on the trails.

No comments: