Sunday, May 31, 2009

Toronto Roller Derby

Guess what I did yesterday? That's right, the wife and I caught the first Toronto Roller Derby match of the season of between the Chicks Ahoy and the Gore-Gore Rollergirls. And I got to tell you, we had a blast.I found out about this from one of the many blogs I frequent daily, The Adventures of Accordion Guy in the 21st Century; a blog by Joey deVilla. Accordion Guy by the way played the national anthem on his accordion last night. I only wish I had had the opportunity to say hello, but he disappeared before I could.Here are some pictures from last nights match. The view of the rink from our seats.A close-up look at the action from the suicide seats. I highly recommend it the next time you are looking for something to do on a Saturday night. It was a lot of fun.

No comments: