Saturday, May 23, 2009

Do Not Disturb

Paul Tracy and his sponsor, the Geico Caveman

Tomorrow is the biggest day of the year for auto racing and of course I happen to be working days. So that means no live F1 at 8am or the Indy 500 which starts at noon. Both races will be taped delayed (thanks to my PVR) and I will try to watch them when I get home from work. (The wife is going to love that!) All this may be tough to do considering I work at a TV sports station. Not sure if I'm going to feel up to *live blogging* during the race with my race notes, but who knows, I may feel ambitious.
Until then here are the qualifying results for F1 and Indy.
Also ... just so you know, if you try to call me tomorrow night, don't be offended if I don't answer the phone...

picture courtesy of my name is IRL

No comments: