Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Proud to be Canadian



So the other day at the Bill`s game I saw something truly inspiring and made me proud to be Canadian. Rising Canadian pop star Kreesha Turner sang the Canadian anthem. A lot of people are saying she butchered it and the crowd took over to make it right. I would like to think that she got lost half way in the song and the crowd started singing along with her to help her out. Notice when she starts to get lost, some in the crowd start to boo, but the vast majority start singing to help her out and then everybody joins in. Whatever the case, it made the hair on the back of my neck stand up, it was that moving. This video really doesn`t do it justice (its all I could find out there), but believe me when I say, this was truly a proud to be Canadian moment.

No comments: