Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Take Three!

The season that keeps on giving; onto my brother-in-laws place, just north of Orangeville for my wife's family Christmas. Total distance travelled so far this Christmas season, 800 plus km's. Here are some pictures from last nights fun.
"Mmmm, I wonder who bought this gift?"
Helping mom hand out the gifts...... and helping Noni open them as well.Every 3 year old's dream, a Barbie explosion!
How to make my wife happy? Buy her a purse for Christmas.
My brother-in-law shows off his new snowshoes.
Trying them out...... not going so well.
"Ask me where my daughter works.."
My niece playing with her new farm set......and Calvin asking if he can play too.
Now if only my liver can make it past New Year's, all will be well. Hope all of you had a very merry Christmas, I know we sure did.

No comments: