Sunday, November 2, 2008

Wii Mii

We went to visit my wife's brother and his family yesterday up north in the country. This is the view from their backyard, (and you thought I was kidding when I said country!)My wife's parents were also there visiting, so it made for a fun day. My brother-in-law just got a Wii and he pulled it out and got everybody up to play a couple of games of bowling. And man, was it ever alot of fun. Part of the cool thing about this game, beside the crazy realism ...... is that you can make your Wii Mii (your on screen avatar) look exactly like you. I took some shots of our on screen personalities, you tell me if they look anything like the real person.
Wii Mii
Can you see the resemblance?Wii Tina, (my sister-in-law)Wii Manni, (my mother-in-law).Wii Demitrius (my brother-in-law).

No comments: