Thursday, November 20, 2008

Oh No, She Didn't!

Cape Canaveral, Fla. - A spacewalking astronaut accidentally let go of her tool bag yesterday after a grease gun inside it exploded, and helplessly watched as the tote and everything inside floated away.
It was one of the largest items ever to be lost by an astronaut, and occurred during an unprecedented attempt to clean and lube a gummed-up joint on a solar panel on the International Space Station. While wiping grease off herself, Heidemarie Stefanyshyn-Piper said the white, backpack-size bag slipped out of her grip, and she lost all her other tools.
I bet if it was a Prada "tool-purse" it wouldn't of slipped out her grasp....
I know, I know....
courtesy of yesterdays Toronto Sun

No comments: