Tuesday, November 18, 2008

More Useless Facts

Let me just start out by saying I am not a Mac person. Although I do own a Mac notebook I have to say I am not a big fan, quite frankly, I hate it. The wife on the other hand loved it. I also have a PC desk top and a PC laptop which is what I use exclusively. And before you get your panties in a knot, let me just say I don't care whether you use a PC or a Mac, that choice is entirely up to you. This is not a pissing contest about which product is better then the other. This is just simply an observation that I made recently while surfing the net and thought it would be cool to share it with you.
And that was, that the next President of the United States of America actually knows how to a.) use a computer and B.) is in fact a Mac guy C.) knows what Flickr is and D.) has a Flickr account.
(I love the Pac-man sticker eating the Apple symbol)
To see the pictures on his Flickr account, or to see what a Flickr account is, click here:
Pretty cool stuff...
picture of Obama and Mac, courtesy of http://www.boingboing.net/2008/11/12/barack-is-mac.html

No comments: