Sunday, March 9, 2008

Winter Wonderland my Ass!

It was a two-day lashing that included everything winter has to offer – gusting winds, below-freezing temperatures, sleet and snow. And of course I had to go to work. Here are some shots from the drive into work.At least there wasn't alot of people on the road. A shot looking out into the parking lot at work at about 8pm yesterday. The storm was just raging on.I had a scary moment when I tried to leave work. The snow was so high I almost got stuck. Thankfully I managed to get out of the parking lot because there was no way I was getting snowed in at work. Way to go Shorty! (My VW's name), I didn't have to resort to walking.And finding parking when I got home last night was fun, NOT! (Don't get me started on street parking in the winter...)The morning after.Snowbanks higher then the cars. I hope there is not another storm for a while, not sure where we would put any more snow. And look at my nice parking spot, all shovelled and clean. Gone as soon as I leave for work today by some ass to lazy to shovel their driveway. &#@*!!I love winter!! Less then two weeks to Spring, which can't come fast enough.

No comments: