Sunday, January 27, 2008

Go Rock Go!

The wife and I went to the Toronto Rock Lacrosse game last night. The wife loves this stuff, me not so much. I go for the atmosphere and the $13 beers. I'm pretty sure she goes for the fighting. In fact, I was amazed at the amount of females that were in attendance without men. And every time the Rock scored they went crazy. Single guys, take note.Wasn't much of a game in the first half. The New York Titans walked all over the Rock. I think the score was 8 to 3 at the half.Then the Rock went to work. And when the Rock scores the crowd goes nuts. Especially the crazy red hairs.The Rock ended up winning, in an amazing come from behind victory.I even splurged and bought another high priced beer! All in all, I would have to say a good time was had by all.

No comments: