Monday, January 7, 2008

Digital picture frame fun

This Christmas I spent alot of time on the computer. I decided that I would give everyone in my family and my wife's family digital picture frames preloaded with pictures that I had taken and pictures I managed to get from other people's photo albums under false pretense. Whats a digital frame? A digital frame looks like any normal 5x7 picture frame that you would put on the mantel or hang on a wall. But instead of putting just one picture in the frame, it has a 5x7 LCD screen that plays slide shows of pictures that you load onto the frame with a memory card. I bought six frames and made up six sets of pictures to go with each frame. It took a little planning and alot of work. If I had to guess, I would say I looked through close to 10,000 pictures. When I was done each frame had anywhere from 150 to 250 pictures on them. Each frame was also customized for each family, with pictures of them throughout the years. I had alot of fun doing it and the best part was that the frames were a huge hit. If you're looking for a gift idea with a personal touch, this is it! Here are a few of my favorite shots from the project.
My styling family, London, England '74.
Me, my bro and some bear. '75 maybe?Me and my bro, Niagara Falls '75-'76A favorite shot of mine of Hobbes' doing his thing at the cottage.Paris, with my niece '88.My sister and niece enjoying the sights while driving through the south of France, '88.My nephew '94?Fun in the sun...After 3 weeks of hard work, a finished deck, 2002.Niagara Falls, '02.My wedding day, 2000.
My 2 bro's, Tubbs and Crockett on my wedding day, 2000.

No comments: