Monday, July 9, 2007

Toronto GP: Saturday

Here are some shots from Saturday qualifying. Paul Newman watches his drivers on the monitor, during qualifying.
I finally get my picture with Mr. Newman. That guy to the left of my shoulder, that's him! Believe me, after two weeks of trying, this was the best I could do.Speedy Dan Clark on track.Tristan Gommendy on track.Sebastien Bourdais on track.Graham Rahal on track.Simon Pagenaud putting the moves on Tristan Gommendy.Paul Tracy putting the moves on Simon Pagenaud.

Paul Tracy on track.Will Power about to go out on track.Racing even makes smoking look good. The marketing tools used to sell smokes at the race. Almost makes you want to smoke...Paul Tracy accepts a banner signed by Canadian troops over seas wishing him luck.Me at the races having a blast.

No comments: