Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The good ole days

My first job in television was at a TV station in London, Ontario. Everyone that worked there it seemed was pretty much the same age. So we ended up not only working together but hanging out and partying after work as well. In fact that is where I met my wife to be. I remember those days fondly. I just got sent this picture from a friend who still works there. It is a drawing he did of all of us Simpson's style. I thought it was pretty cool. Check it out.

From left to right. Corey Van Hoof, Morgan Uren, Phil (my replacement), Gary Walker, J.J. Kirk, Pilar Thomas, Malcolm Thomas, Colleen MacDonald, Matt Loop, Mark Finch, Patty Mills (notice Pilar my future wife pinning for my picture, I had just recently moved back to Toronto!) picture courtesy of Matt Loop

1 comment:

purple said...

The person you have ??? is Colleen MacDonald. Remember her...she's the one JJ had to work with while she constantly farted.