Thursday, June 24, 2010

Construction On Track

I took a ride over to the Exhibition grounds yesterday morning to check out the progress being made for the Honda Indy Toronto coming up in July and I am happy to say construction is right on track.IndyCar has the month of May and the Indy 500, but for me my "month of May" is July. That's when the IndyCar circus comes to my part of the world, starting with Wakins Glen next week and then my home town race, the Honda Indy Toronto, July 16, 17 and 18th, followed by the Honda Indy Edmonton a week later.
And as an added bonus, Canada's own, the thrill from West Hill, (that's in Scarborough folks!), Paul Tracy, will be participating in all 3 events.
If you have never been to a race, you should check it out. Friday's practice for the Toronto race will be free this year, that's right, I said FREE!
It's a weekend of fun in the sun, right here in the city.
Do yourself a favour, go and check it out. It will blow your mind!

No comments: