Sunday, January 10, 2010

Writers Block

Sorry I haven't been blogging up a storm lately, been a little busy and a lot lazy. Sometimes it's tough to get inspired and come up with something new every day. Its easy to re-post stuff I see on other blogs and I do do that from time to time, but I really don't want to make it a habit. I mean if its funny enough to make me laugh, and I think you might enjoy it, I will re-post it.
But as far as for coming up with original blog posts every day, it can sometimes be hard. I don't want to make this a place where I rant about all the idiots out there and the stupid stuff they do that makes me crazy. Even I get tired of ranting about shit I have no control over.
There is one thing that I don't get tired of doing though and that is taking pictures.
Some say that there is only two really optimum times to a day to take pictures outside and that is at sunrise and sunset. The light at these two times of day is supposed to be perfect for taking photos. And because I have two dogs that need multiple walks a day, I'm usually able to watch the sunrise during my morning walk along the beach.
Can you believe people actually spend hundreds of dollars to go away to warm climates to see sunrises like this? Come on people! This is right out your door every morning of the year!
My mutts, always the posers.

Hobbes

Calvin

No comments: