Sunday, September 28, 2008

Saturday Ride

I went out for a ride with my brother and nephew yesterday.Not many Saturday rides left in the season, so when the opportunity arise, you take it, even if it is raining. Started from their house and ended up in the Cherry Beach area where my brother had a surprise.
If you may remember, the last time my brother and I went for a ride we ended up at a boat show in Port Credit. Yesterday we ended up at Outer Harbour Marina in the Cherry Beach area. See: http://theadventuresofmadmalandhobbes.blogspot.com/2008/08/friday-afternoon-bike-ride.html (I should of seen thiss coming...)
Apparently Captain Highliner (aka my brother Barry) is interested in buying this baby! The closer of the two boats.
My nephew Joshua is all for the idea.Taking all suggestions for a name....... never a dull ride when I ride with my brother.

No comments: