Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Batman:The Dark Knight

Finally saw the latest Batman movie with the wife last night ... and although I didn't hate it, I really can't say I loved it either. My first reaction was way too long. Of the three comic book movies I have seen this summer, Ironman, and the Incredible Hulk ... Batman would come third. I know I'm in the minority here, but what can I say? Batman did not live up to the hype for me. I asked the wife what she thought and she said she slept through most of it. So there you go, If you haven't seen it already, I say save your money and wait for the DVD.
On a side note, Heath Ledger as the Joker was very good. Academy Award winner for best supporting actor ... not so much. If he gets it (and I hate to say it), but it will be because he died, and not because of his acting skills (as good as an actor as he was.)

No comments: