Saturday, November 24, 2007

Vote for Helio

I personally don't watch the show, but I have been keeping tabs because of Helio. I saw this article in today's Toronto Star and it make me laugh. I'm all for it. Monday I am going to vote for Helio!
It doesn't matter if you're a stock car racing fan, a drag racing fan, a road-race fan or an open-wheel fan, it's imperative that we all come together as motorsport fans on Monday night and vote for one of ours, Helio Castroneves, who's in the finals of ABC's Dancing with the Stars program, seen in Canada on CTV. It's come down to a popularity contest and fan voting is going to determine the winner. So on Monday night at 8, tune into the program and go online to vote for Castroneves. Online polls remain open until Tuesday at noon (eastern time).
We can't let a Spice girl or an Osmond defeat an Indy 500 winner now, can we?

No comments: