Sunday, September 16, 2007

Life in the Beach

The other day I went out for a ride. I saw a window of opportunity. It had been raining all morning and at about 10am the sun came out for an hour or so. Check out the view from my left ... more Storm clouds coming.... and my view from the right ... nothing but sunshine.
... and this was the view in front of me.I finally caught crazy surfer dude going into the water the other day. This guy is totally dedicated. I've seen him out there in the middle of winter paddling away.A couple of Beach sunrises for your enjoyment.Check out this crazy rainbow I snapped yesterday morning on my bike ride. Sunrise in the Portlands.My cherry ride on Cherry Street.The view of the Beach from the Leslie Street Spit, aka Tommy Thompson Park.That white building in the centre of the picture is the R C Harris Filtration Plant. Close to where I live.An old rusty building I thought was cool looking in the morning sun.A falcon silently watching the world go by.If I had to live on a boat, I think it would be this one.Toronto skyline.That's all for now, peace!

No comments: