Sunday, July 29, 2012

Beaches Jazzfest

On Friday night we went down to the Beaches Jazzfest to check it out. Although its only two minutes down the road, we had not been in almost 10 years.
There were tons of people ...



... lots of food vendors ...




... and a great selection of bands playing anything from jazz ...




... to funkadelic house ...




... to rock and roll ...




... and even some Blues ...




I never knew Mr. Spock from Star Trek was such a jazz fan.







This dog however, did NOT appear to be a jazz fan.




Its changed a lot since the last time we've been, and I have to say I was very impressed by how grown up it feels now. It has more of an international flavour to it, instead of a neighbourhood festival. I liked it. 



We a great time strolling down Queen street listening to the music and taking it all in. If you haven't been in a while, you should go, I bet you will be as surprised as I was.

No comments: