Sunday, December 4, 2011

I See You

Thanks to the laser eye surgery I had last week at LASAIK MD, I feel like I have been looking at the world through a new set of eyes. It almost feels like I have x-ray vision at times.
I don't think that its the freedom that comes from not having to wear glasses anymore, but rather its the fact that I can now see out of all parts of my eye clearly instead of just the square frame my glasses used to provide.
My peripheral vision is 100 %. Every direction I look in, is clear. It is, for lack of a better word, amazing.
I am so glad that I had this procedure done because it has allowed me to see the world in a different light for the first time in years. I find I am "seeing" the beauty in everyday things a lot more these days and I even find myself stopping and taking pictures of things that I normally would not have before.
It has inspired me to be more aware of my surroundings and to appreciate the simple beauty in everyday life.
I am going to try to take a picture everyday and post it here.
We'll see how it goes....

No comments: